Errors?

Jan 1, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Hi there. I just upgraded my blog from 2.8 to 2.9 and on every page I get error.

error loading trash
error loading recent comments
error loading draft pages
error loading draft posts
error loading users
error loading posts
and so on.
Can't ever purge log file.

Do I need to give permission?
Jan 1, 2014 at 12:53 PM
By the way, cannot post comment also.

Sorry, the following error occurred while processing your comment:
There was an error in the callback.
Coordinator
Jan 1, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Check for script errors in FireBug or dev tools, you can have missing scripts or duplicated scripts, it is easy to make mistake during upgrade. You can also try upgrade utility to automatically merge files for you.
Jan 1, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Hi rtur,

Thanks for the answer.

I already used updater utility for upgrading my blog => https://beupdater.codeplex.com
and I checked my website with firebug and see no script error.

my website : www.firatesmer.com
Coordinator
Jan 1, 2014 at 7:37 PM
If you getting errors in admin pages, check trust level for your website. Try to set it in web.config :

<trust level="Full"/>

If your provider does not let it in web.config, try to set in with tools they support. Sometimes it can be some kind of UI where you can set trust level for your site, sometimes they let you remote from IIS manager.

Also make sure you running on .NET 4.5 application pull and identity running this pull has write permissions on application folder. You can check this video, it briefly touches on setting write permissions.
Jan 2, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Hi rtur,

My provider say they can't set trust level to full, only medium. I will try later today. Thanks for trying to help me.
Jan 2, 2014 at 12:38 PM
trust level = Medium gives runtime error. Why this is happening to me?
Coordinator
Jan 2, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Unfortunately medium still does not work for us, issue with dependent assemblies from 4.0 require full trust to call 4.5 or other way around. Hope resolve it eventually.