"Created on" not set correctly in 2.9

Topics: Business Logic Layer
Feb 5, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Hello
Yesterday I downloaded Blogengine 2.9 via the Microsoft Platform Installer. I installed it locally on my Windows 8.1 system.
I changed to SQL Server (2012 Express) and everything seems to work good except one strange thing.
The field "Created on" is not set correctly when I publish a new post. If I for example publish a post at 11.37 the created on is set to 11.02. If I create a post at for example 13.21 the created on is set to 13.02. So the hour is correct but minute is always set to 2 minutes over that hour.
I have checked the field DateCreated in the table be_post in the database and that field is set as above. But the field DateModified is set correctly.

I would be very thankful is someone can explain this. I haven't tested Blogengine on any server yet.
Coordinator
Feb 5, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Wow, how we did not see that... Problem here is time format in moment.js which should use "mm" instead of "MM", this "02" is really month not minutes.

So in /admin/editor/postcontroller.js and pagecontroller.js,

change from:
"DateCreated": moment().format("YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM"),

to:
"DateCreated": moment().format("YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm"),
Apr 25, 2014 at 3:38 PM
I have this same issue. I've changed the two pages mentioned on our server, however the issue is still persisting. Are the files cached somehow? Do I have to clear something out somewhere?