How does business logic layer work

Topics: Business Logic Layer
Feb 13, 2014 at 8:31 PM
I have create a blog, let's call it MyBlog. If i go to http://localhost/Blogengine/MyBlog/, it will use the default.aspx page. And it will use the site.masterpage of the particular theme I chose. But It won't hit the break point. I am not too warmed up to web form or aspx page yet. Is there url rewrite somewhere? I would really appreciate if somebody can help me out. I am kind of stuck here for couple of days now.

Feb 13, 2014 at 8:42 PM
Check web.config, it lists all modules/handlers in the app, including this one:
<add name="UrlRewrite" type="BlogEngine.Core.Web.HttpModules.UrlRewrite, BlogEngine.Core" />
Also not sure where you expect to hit breakpoints, but should be no problem doing it in default code behind (/default.aspx.cs) which is loaded most of the time, except when you browse pages or contact form etc.
Feb 14, 2014 at 1:01 AM
Edited Feb 14, 2014 at 3:07 AM
Thanks rtur. Got it. Just realized that I need to attach to w3wp.exe to debug because it is website project. Also I think there is a bug in the JQ-Mobile code in all the function SetAlternateXXXXXX like SetAlternateArchive

if (currentPage.Request.CurrentExecutionFilePath.ToLower() == path) I changed them to
if (currentPage.Request.CurrentExecutionFilePath.ToLower() == path.ToLower()) Now the theme specific pages are being called.

Thanks for your help!