Help with error

Topics: Business Logic Layer
Jul 13, 2014 at 5:43 PM

I have downloaded your wonderful looking software, i'm having issues when I log in as Admin I get the following error on the admin pages:

Unhandled exception at line 3398, column 4 in http://localhost:64079/scripts/jquery-2.1.0.js

0x800a01b6 - Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support property or method 'addEventListener'

Every admin menu page gives me an error very similiar to this one. Please help.
Jul 14, 2014 at 4:17 AM
Are you running it in VS or installed on the server? Do you get this error in IE or any browser? IE version?
Jul 14, 2014 at 1:36 PM
I only get this error in IE, i'm currently using IE9. I have the VS version of and am running it locally through VS.
Jul 14, 2014 at 3:15 PM
jQuery 2.1 should be supported in IE 9, you may need switch to compatibility mode when running. Or select different browser to run in VS if this is causing issues in debug mode.
Sep 3, 2014 at 4:02 AM
I have the same issue. I am running Visual Studio 2013. IE 9 version 9.08112. If I turn on compaitability mode then I get an error on the login page, if not I can at least login and then I get the AddEventListener error he gets on any of the options on the right, meaning I can not create a user or any other options. I can however put in a post from the top of the screen.