BlogEngine & Yet Another Forum (YAF) Example Sites

Topics: Business Logic Layer, Controls
Jul 17, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Hi There,

We are looking at possibly doing Blog Engine & Yet Another Forum (YAF) integration and wanted to see if anyone could supply me url's to example websites which have YAF and Blog Engine running on them. Thanks for any help!
Jul 18, 2014 at 12:18 AM
I don't have an answer for you (sorry) but I'd be very interested in the answer, since I too may be using both BE and YAF.Net. I have a working YAF.Net site, but I don't use BE with it, but it's on my list of things to try - when I finally have time to "play " with things instead of trying to just get them to work! Any info on the two app's working together would be very helpful! :-)
Jul 20, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Jul 21, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Thank you KB, that actually looks pretty much like what I did to get the Yaf.net to work within my existing website as a separate tab and still keeping Yaf as a complete application, yet matching it to the look & feel of my website. I've bookmarked the link and when I finally have some time I intend to try i it out - I will let you and Patrick know when I do (but it may be some time before I can.)

Thanks again - as always your help is very appreciated. :-)