The "insert video" button on posts does nothing when activated with the keyboard.

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
Sep 5, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Here is another issue I keep noticing with BlogEngine as I'm trying to write posts that include videos. I see a couple of buttons at the bottom; one says attach file, which is obvious, attaches a file to a blog post for folks to download, and then there is a browse button, and then there is an insert video button followed by another browse button. How do you exactly insert videos into blog posts? (I also have the HTML5 video and audio player extension installed into my installation). Any assistance with this would be wonderful; I'm trying to determine if this is an accessibility issue for those using the keyboard rather than the mouse, or if I'm just having an idiot moment and can't figure out how to use these features of the application. Any guidance would be fantastic. Thanks.
Coordinator
Sep 8, 2014 at 1:47 AM
The "insert" buttons for file and video are tough case, defaults HTML basically not customizable and really ugly plus inconsistent across browsers, the work around to make it look nice destroys accessibility.
Sep 8, 2014 at 1:49 AM

What do you recommend I do then? Is there a manual method I can use for video and audio insertion then? I have one of the extensions in there. Should I just use that?