Issues with the Trust Level on hostgator's windows shared hosting

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0, Business Logic Layer, Controls, Themes
Sep 25, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Hi i moved from godaddy in which i could change the trust level in the web.conf file , i left because of some stupid http503 errors , the blog worked perfectly i have the 2.9 version .
The hostgator doesnt want to change the medium trust to full trust or atleast to high any ideas?
Sep 28, 2014 at 3:22 AM
Hi Angarato,

I can solve all of your problems and future problems that you will have with Hostgator.

Give us a try at

http://bloggersonline.com

We have Full trust by default for all of our hosting accounts, no changes needed on your end.

We have our plans configured to use BlogEngine.net Out of the box "as-is" no changes needed in your web.config or etc.

Have your BE site up and running with us in less than 5- 10 mins.
  1. Upload BE to our server
  2. Unzip folder
  3. Give read/write permissions to wwwroot/ app_data and custom folders
  4. Your Blog is ready to go!
We also support Web Deploy which is by far the easiest way to deploy BE to our server with in Visual Studio :)

I had from personal experience had worked with

1&1
GoDaddy
HostGatar

After dealing with all of those hosters with BE had very bad experiences so we created

BloggersOnline.com

To offer real easy web hosting for BlogEngine.net Installs and other web hosting needs.

Also we offer the lowest prices you will find in the world for Windows 2012 web hosting.

Our prices start at $0.99 for our basic and goes down!

When you pay with one of our many billing cycles for 3,6,12,24,36 months.

So not only do we offer the lowest web hosting prices, we also offer the most flexible billing cycles and plans too.

We also have lots of users here in this forum that are also our customers they can tell you from their experiences with us how you can solve your current and future issues with other web hosters.
Oct 10, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Edited Oct 10, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Hi angarato_surion,
My suggestion is to, migrate your site to bloggersonline.com. Host gator have costly plan even for share hosting, and they are specialized for Linux cpanel hosting and even heard that after acquisition by EIG(Endurance International Group), hostgator's customer site is migrated from superior server from US data center to Europe data center for max margin.
I am hosting sites with bloggersonline.com since many years, Even before bloggersonline was takeover by Brian and got no problem till now .
Brian is very helpful and supportive, he will help you for all issue related to BE(hosting, programming or whatever),I personally experienced this.

bloggersonline.com is very good window hosting feature rich company( I am not affiliated with this company, just my personnel opinion) even much better than some big companies.Its plan are very cheap, even much cheaper than linux based cpanel hositng plans. Server are fast with latest edition like mssql 2012 and fully programming development enviorn and provide full trust and plenty of RAM even to host memory intensive Orchard CMS.They also allow to access db threw remote connection threw SSMS, which most of the web hosting companies avoided .
One of my client's site , which is hosted on bloggersonline is:

http://psskarkayan.com/