Post Function Only

Topics: Controls
May 20, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Is there a way to just use the post functionality of BlogEngine.Net that we could integrate into our existing websites? All I want is a way to post content to my website, which already has memberships and themes - which seems to automatically be included with BlogEngine.Net. Also, I wish to post to different pages, and I was thinking that you would click "Edit" on each page, and then you could edit that page's content - Would categories be needed to do this, or can I simply post to different pages? Essentially, I only want to integrate or utilize the post function (and post content to different pages) of BlogEngine.Net with my existing site - how would I go about doing this?

May 22, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Is there another way to accomplish this? I'm simply looking for some code that uses ,XML as its datasource, and simply takes content written in a wysiwyg editor (That could convert it to chtml - such as fckeditor), and then posts it onto the website (each page could possibly have its own XML page to store the data).