Seems like the Twitter Widget is outdated :)
Twitter had made it very simple to create your very own widget.
Takes only about 2 mins to complete from Twitter --> Widget On your Site.
- Login into Twitter
- Go here:
- Pick what ever widget you wish to have.
- Copy the code Twitter Gives you.
- Go to your BlogEngine.net Site
- Login --> Admin Widget --> TextBox
- In TextBox widget Click the Pencil (Edit) button
- Click on HTML
- Copy code Twitter Gives you
- CLick Save (Note you will not see anything in the edit part just a link don't worry)
- Give it about 2 secs to load
- There you go you have your very own Twitter Widget.
For Live Example look at one of my websites with it :)
What nice about this new Widget is that you can customize it really easy on Twitter and it generates all of the code for you.
Also it is real easy for visitors to follow and to tweet to you directly.
So follow me on Twitter too and leave a message from the Widget to see how easy it is !
If you have any questions just ask here.