BlogEngine 3.1 video Upload

Topics: Business Logic Layer, Controls
Dec 5, 2014 at 6:42 PM
dear Developers,

i really need help with the video upload of, i don't want to directly upload to the server in other not to fill up my disk space quickly but i would like to upload my videos directly to youtube account.
can anyone help me with this?

will be so glad to get some response.

thanks in advance
Dec 7, 2014 at 4:03 AM
Go edit your post, switch to "view code" (second to the last button in the toolbar) and enter code like this where you want video to display:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" 
width="640" height="390" src=""
frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>
Replacing "W-Q7RMpINVo" with code for your video.
Dec 7, 2014 at 11:33 AM
thanks a lot for your reply. also i need to know if i can edit the upload function in the blogengine source code. so that i can add codes to directly upload to my youtube account rather than uploading to the media file.

Mar 26, 2015 at 11:33 AM
hello please help, am getting this error on my source

Server Error in '/' Application.

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'remotefiledownloadtimeout' Key being added: 'remotefiledownloadtimeout'

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'remotefiledownloadtimeout' Key being added: 'remotefiledownloadtimeout'

Source Error:

Line 1049:                                var value = rdr.GetString(1);
Line 1050:
Line 1051:                                dic.Add(name, value);
Line 1052:                            }
Line 1053:                        }

Source File: c:\Users\IT\Documents\Macnel Consult Blog\BlogEngine\BlogEngine.Core\Providers\DbBlogProvider.cs Line: 1051

Stack Trace: