Publish to Azure

Dec 5, 2014 at 7:55 PM
Hi,

I want to publish my BlogEngine 3.1 to Azure website (in a virtual directory) but there is a problem with the database. It just hangs when it uploads the database. I installed the universal providers but in the publish dialog it still tells me to do that and every single time i do it, it just says they have been installed successfully and next time the message shows up again. I added an mdf file to the App_Data directory and associated it with the connection string.

Any pointers would be awesome.
Coordinator
Dec 5, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Dec 11, 2014 at 10:26 PM
I tired it but I I'm getting errors:

http://blog.dividabill.co.uk