integrated bolg engine with my own web site

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
May 26, 2009 at 12:32 PM
Edited May 26, 2009 at 12:48 PM

I integrated bolg engine with my own web site asp.net 2.0 ,Folder hierarchy is like Mywebsite --> BolgEngine as Mywebsite and Blog Engine both consist web.config it creates come problem but I cant identify whats wrong.

I made virtual directory Mywebsite in IIS and in that I also make virtual directory of BlogEngine so till its works fine in my local IIS but as soon as I upload to Server.it give me error regardin.

"It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS. "

and other one like

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

please help me how to resolve it ?

Thank you :)