PrettyPhoto2 - error when installing from gallery in a clean installation of BlogEngine.

Topics: Business Logic Layer
Dec 17, 2014 at 2:02 PM
Hi,

I tried many times to install PrettyPhoto2 but I always received errors like "cannot insert duplicate key" (SQL error) or "PrettyPhoto2.dll already exists". I was thinking it's because I tried so many times there are remains which generate these errors.
So I made a clean installation (new database created from SQL script, new directory created with files from the official web archive) and then tried to install PrettyPhoto2.
I received this SQL error again. Probably if I try again I'll receive the others errors like "PrettyPhoto2.dll already exists" and so on.
I think there is a problem with the installation procedure, rtur can you take a look please ? I really need something for zooming the existing photos on my blog. If not possible maybe a short description of manual installation (what files and where are necessary and also what SQL records and where are necessary).

Thanks,
Aurel

Error:
BlogEngine.Core.Packaging.Installer.InstallPackage(PrettyPhoto2): Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_be_PackageFiles'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.be_PackageFiles'. The duplicate key value is (PrettyPhoto2, 1).
The statement has been terminated.
Date: 12/17/2014 3:46:59 PM
Uninstalled package PrettyPhoto2: installed package files removed.
Date: 12/17/2014 3:46:59 PM
Uninstalled package PrettyPhoto2: package records removed.
Date: 12/17/2014 3:47:00 PM
Uninstalled package PrettyPhoto2: NuGet file removed.
Date: 12/17/2014 3:47:00 PM
Uninstalled package PrettyPhoto2 by BlueAdmin
Dec 17, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Tried again, the second error message is:
"Date: 12/17/2014 4:05:50 PM
BlogEngine.Core.Packaging.Installer.InstallPackage(PrettyPhoto2): The file 'E:\Sites\Blog\bin\PrettyPhoto2.dll' already exists."