MultiBlog Integration with existing website

Jun 25, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Hi all,

I was able to succesfully integrate the Single Instance BlogEngine with my existing website. But, when I try to Integrate MultiBlogEngine(http://multiblogengine.codeplex.com/)  with my existing website, I am facing a namespace issue as the files in the blogengine.web/default folder such as default.aspx.cs and contact.aspx.cs are having namespace issues with the default.aspx.cs and contact.aspx.cs defined in the blogengine.web folder.

I am trying to run MultiBlogEngine as a subfolder within my application as a virtual directory. I have added a reference to the BlogengineCore.dll in my root application.

On Compilation, I get the following errors:

Error 47 Type 'archive' already defines a member called 'Page_Load' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\archive.aspx.cs 15 18 pathways
Error 48 Type 'archive' already defines a member called 'CreateAdminMenu' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\archive.aspx.cs 28 16 pathways
Error 49 Type 'archive' already defines a member called 'SortCategories' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\archive.aspx.cs 44 42 pathways
Error 50 Type 'archive' already defines a member called 'CreateArchive' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\archive.aspx.cs 55 16 pathways
Error 51 Type 'archive' already defines a member called 'CreateTable' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\archive.aspx.cs 123 21 pathways
Error 52 Type 'archive' already defines a member called 'AddTotals' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\archive.aspx.cs 159 16 pathways
Error 53 The type 'contact' already contains a definition for '_Regex' C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\contact.aspx.cs 19 23 pathways
Error 54 Type 'contact' already defines a member called 'Page_Load' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\contact.aspx.cs 21 17 pathways
Error 55 Type 'contact' already defines a member called 'SetFocus' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\contact.aspx.cs 43 15 pathways
Error 56 Type 'contact' already defines a member called 'btnSend_Click' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\contact.aspx.cs 63 15 pathways
Error 57 Type 'contact' already defines a member called 'SendEmail' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\contact.aspx.cs 72 15 pathways
Error 58 Type 'contact' already defines a member called 'GetCookie' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\contact.aspx.cs 135 15 pathways
Error 59 Type 'contact' already defines a member called 'SetCookie' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\contact.aspx.cs 151 15 pathways
Error 60 Type 'contact' already defines a member called 'InititializeCaptcha' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Pathways\multiblogengineWP\BlogEngine.Web\default\contact.aspx.cs 169 15 pathways

This does not happen on the Single Instance BlogEngine as it does not have a separate default folder containing the same files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

MultiBlogger.