Godaddy Blogengine Help Loop

Jul 17, 2009 at 3:25 PM
Edited Jul 17, 2009 at 3:25 PM

I am having some issues with having blogengine installed on a new hosting account with godaddy. The blog uploads fine and everything but when I go to upload a YetAnotherForum on the sub domain of the url there is some kind of issues with the web.config file from the blogengine upload. I have Started threads on the Yetanotherforum Forum in which details everythign alot better and have also started a thread on the unofficial blogengine forum which seems to be less active. Below are the two threads in priority order to read. I really hope I can find someone who can help me out as its been 36 hours of being on the phone with Godaddy. The problem seems to lie on line 102 of the web.config file which is below as well.

My Yetanotherforum thread- here    Must Read

Unofficial blogengine thread- here

The problem is I am very familiar with html but not with programming, I would not even know how to find line 102 and I have no clue how to make the changes.

Would appreciate the help

I love both Blogengine and Yetanotherforum

Jul 17, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Edited Jul 17, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Upate:

Thanks to admin on Yetanotherforum thread(here) we have narrowed the error down and found line 102 , which is as follows: (what should be added to make this work)

It looks like 102 is:
<add name="WwwSubDomainModule" type="BlogEngine.Core.Web.HttpModules.WwwSubDomainModule, BlogEngine.Core"/>

Appreciate the help

Thanks;

Jesse