This project is read-only.

Unicode (non english) Slugs

Aug 3, 2009 at 12:22 PM

I wanted to use BlogEngine.Net as the engine of a blog I will be writing in Hebrew. I tested it and there were a few minor issues. One of them was that Hebrew slugs didn't work.

If I made a Hebrew title without specifying a slug, the slug that was automatically created and the Non-Latin chars converted to Unicode url representation (%34, etc..).

Then the Slug had the % char removed which broke the links.

I dug through the code and made a few changes and I got it to work.

I created work item #10386 and uploaded a patch.

The patch is not tested!