Blogengine memory usage

Topics: Business Logic Layer
Aug 6, 2009 at 1:11 PM

My site is only having 5k - 6k users per day.  My site is hosted on arvixe (shared hosting plan). Today i received a mail from them saying that my site is using memory more than expected. Adding the mail below. Any clue on what is causing it ?

1. Am using XML for data storage

2. Am running some other blogs on same hosting account (does not have this much users) those does not have this issue

3. Am using the latest version of blogengine

4. I received another one too which is having a very low hits

please reply otherwise i will have to find another hosting solution, since i cant go with their business plan anyway

Here is the email from them (it does not have anything technical, but still)

We have been monitoring your account's resource usage on the server for the past several days and would like to notify you of your memory usage. Please note that all of our Windows servers are equipped with at least 12 GB of Ram. However, on the type of plan that you are placed on, only a certain level of memory usage is allowed per application pool. Your application pool is using the following amount of memory:

Memory Usage (MB):

The application pool using up this amount of memory has belongs to the domain:

Unfortunately, we believe that this type of usage is against our Acceptable Use Policy. Therefore, we need your cooperation in finding a remedy. Depending on your specific case, we generally recommend one or more of the following solutions:

• Upgrade your account to our BusinessClass ASP
  • Upgrade your account to our DedicatedClass (Dedicated Server)
  • Choose a different hosting provider - We can help with anything in regards to movement of your files and pro-rated refunds

Aug 6, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Memory Usage (MB): 128

The application pool using up this amount of memory has belongs to the domain: