Suggest a feature: Related Posts on blog pages

Topics: Controls
Jan 2 at 11:21 PM
A nice feature of BlogEngine is Related Posts on blog posts, which makes visitors read more content they are interested in. Higher website traffic is also related to higher website ranking by google.
How ever, there is no this kind feature on blog pages ( blog page automatically displays 3 related pages and /or posts at the end of it.)
I would like to get this feature.
I think this is a very IMPORTANT feature.
Jan 3 at 5:59 PM
The pages by design just static content, similar to "contact" or "about", and limited in use. They not meant to be related or have features like comments etc.
Jan 3 at 7:13 PM
I have implemented a similar feature of "I Guest You May Also Like" on blog pages, take a look here:

the basic of this feature is to just suggest to visitors 1-3 articles that they may be interested in. since this feature add more content related links on webpage, google will appreciate that and will rank this page higher. This feature also increases web traffic because readers like to click on it, and thus gets page high SEO ranking.

My implementation of this feature is done by using CustomFields of blog page, so it creates more work to author. I would like to see that the blogengine can suggest to readers 1-3 articles automatically.