User data in the DB instead of XML store

Topics: Business Logic Layer
Jan 26 at 9:01 PM
I have 3.2 up and running on Azure with MS SQL. Posts, settings and other data are being written to the DB.

What is not being captured in the DB is the user sort of data. That's still being captured as XML. What setting am I missing to make all of the data record to the DB instead of the XML? I've checked the documentation but I'm either missing it or not understanding what I'm looking at.

Jan 27 at 2:52 AM
<membership defaultProvider="DbMembershipProvider">
    <clear />
    <add name="XmlMembershipProvider" type="BlogEngine.Core.Providers.XmlMembershipProvider, BlogEngine.Core" description="XML membership provider" passwordFormat="Hashed" />
    <add name="DbMembershipProvider" type="BlogEngine.Core.Providers.DbMembershipProvider, BlogEngine.Core" passwordFormat="Hashed" connectionStringName="BlogEngine" />
<roleManager defaultProvider="DbRoleProvider" enabled="true" cacheRolesInCookie="false">
    <clear />
    <add name="XmlRoleProvider" type="BlogEngine.Core.Providers.XmlRoleProvider, BlogEngine.Core" description="XML role provider" />
    <add name="DbRoleProvider" type="BlogEngine.Core.Providers.DbRoleProvider, BlogEngine.Core" connectionStringName="BlogEngine" />
Jan 27 at 1:11 PM
Thanks much!