Publish date is in the future.

Feb 10 at 12:07 PM
Publish date is in the future how to fix that publish datetime equals my local time or my timezone time?
Feb 10 at 12:18 PM

I've got the same problem today.
What is think is that has something to do with the timezone settings of the blog.

I've to find out.

Regrads Jürgen
Feb 10 at 12:46 PM
I set timezone such as server where blog hosted, but post will be published in 10 hours.
Feb 10 at 2:45 PM
Set time zone to your local. Create post, save, go back to post list and then return to the post. Check date/time in the sidebar - if it does not match local, change time zone and try again, until time matches.
Time is saved in universal time (UTC) and offset to your local with value in the settings drop box. Practically speaking, you need to adjust setting so that published time you see in UI matches your local.
Feb 10 at 4:14 PM
Whatever timezone i chose in database write dateCreated with +8 hours to my local time.
Feb 10 at 4:57 PM
Edited Feb 10 at 4:59 PM
Then set time zone to -8. Point is, published date in UI should match you local time. Database saves UAT time, regardless what zone you chose, as it should.
Feb 10 at 5:40 PM
Edited Feb 10 at 5:42 PM
I set time zone to -8 but i can see post only after 8 hours.Server timezone utc -08:00, my local timezone utc +02:00, when i create or edit post in date textbox i see my local time and date.I can`t see posts immediately after publishing.