Is the Calendar Widget dropped from BE ver 3.2?

Topics: Controls
Mar 1 at 2:44 PM
Edited Mar 1 at 3:46 PM
I am in the process pf upgrading to BE 3.2 but see no sign of the calendar widget. Or am I missing something obvious? Please help how to get the calendar widget with the new version.

On a related point, I tried to follow this guide for manual upgrade which suggests deleting the Custom folder and replacing it with an existing one. I thought this way I could retain the widgets currently in use but found out that the widgets are not compatible with ver 3.2 (error shows as widget.cshtml not found and my existing ones are .ascx), which means the help at the link indicated is out of date.
Jun 26 at 12:35 PM
Edited Jun 26 at 12:36 PM
I think there is a widget missing in BE v3.3 wich can be found in older releases ("BlogEngine.NET 3.2 (web).zip\Custom\Widgets\Calendar").

I tried to copy and paste code from 3.2 (and older) version widget and install it in BE v3.3 widget folder but it does´t work due to the lack of a "widget.cshtml" file (it need a bit of coding as you can see from other versions code).
Neither i can't find it as a new downloadeable widget/plugin from BE online library!!!

So i think it is a "Work in progress" widget.

We'll have to wait, anyway i decided not to use it for the moment... and it's looking quite good.

Jun 30 at 5:05 PM
I was wonder where the Calendar Widgets as it is quite useful!

Also, is it possible to get all Widgets to work with Unpublished Post?

The "Category List" widget works for unpublished post
But not for the MonthList / TagCloud widget....