Error on installation

Aug 12, 2009 at 3:14 AM

I copied all the files of the zip to my subdomain folder and put the file permissions Write to App_Data for the ASPNET user in my hosting provider. But when I load the page I have an error

http://sblog.outlinemedia.pe/

Thanks in advance

Aug 12, 2009 at 4:15 PM

One more thing, when I login with the admin account I recieve this response with the default page:

í½`I–%&/mÊ{JõJ×àt¡€`$ؐ@ìÁˆÍæ’ìiG#)«*ÊeVe]f@Ì흼÷Þ{ï½÷Þ{ï½÷º;N'÷ßÿ?\fdlöÎJÚÉž!€ªÈ?~|?"¾ýæÍË»»ãÝôáÇé‹*ýv6}[,/~ãäu^_æõ£ô»ßýn*¿£Ùoœ<ÍÚœ>Íg£tw/=^_¤{;;ÓÝOíî>ÚßI?ÿâÍoœœTË6_¶Ûo®WÔ¸Íßµwçí¢ýòäÍïóò4ýö›/ž§/¿zòüì$ýhûîÝïÞ;¹{÷雧òŽñ^ú¬XfåÝ»§/!|Ì?OŸâ盳7ÏOŽW«²Pìži÷éq™×íã»Ò‚š~qúæ8}qüÅég½úòÉ—o^”ž|ùâÍé‹7Ÿ}ôâ˳OOoî⮁ýä˧¿OØgýø?¥—e±|K?{vïþîü9¹˜VeUÓ'çü0À7ÇOžŸ¦Ó¼,›U6%Žúì£ûñß«l6ã¿ï}”^³vþÙGû»;òÒ+þ÷iš•ÅÅò³Êü\¦ä᜞gSš±ŸÌëY¶ÌFÇu‘•£oçåeÞ>J›âôõžk/Üûèèñ“Äzrôø.^ v¯ìÿãä÷©ÖuZç¿h7Ä-uqq‘×ù,Í–„½÷»¦gçéuµNÏó¼LÛyÖò_óì2§·¦yqIÛyѤ«ì"O‹eš×uUÒU™gMž‚³)Ažçi6[Ë¢i묭ê´:—÷ˆÉh m>VÆ]ñü0‰&Goª´X,òYAâX^SME”ÐëjRæ‹ñ㻓£”†‘N 鲺 Ú XÖ)¸—&!Ua"—y¹}ÔäÓu]´×ÛG¯õ·ôbÕ5 f]/ ¹sFÙ´ÔïÏ o<«õ³Ìï»o˜³îÊìÞeÎàßÀkÂ|`ðPF .¢2ò{³ìŽwÒ7u¶$úДª¬„"zo\ÕÔéÝw€µ‹—õ×íÖ{s‹ÀÙ%ý(¯„FÊ ,œ/åÕ<›êçE™Û—/« ~õÝùòîî.±!ä†fªü죦½.ófžçíGé¼ÎÏ?ûè.u‘7w_·Dj¢è]n2ž6ÍG¾ªâ¿ï æUÝN×mZÐ\h«bÚܝД“B-–ù˜¾3`Š±ãÝwÛÒœ@-ò6ãùú죷ùõUUϨ‹©häÏ>zB@NÈ‹Ó7Ýf¹(¸°ì;¯Rê}',§À¨ "[·ÔÜ{û‹kþ¦3LýÔ(ZPù¸žÎIÆ,ý2ù{œ5«w]µYÝÚ_ð!…àÞJeNgÜ­g矼ÃÜ3@ oá½>ûòÄÀЩØqµn XÎ2:^åw›¢šŽ³w³MÝd«E9ÔÏñË/žß¦À¸©Ÿ Ãyöåñ³Ûts^eç7vÓ4^7YÙæõ’ôÕàT¤[¯^¿¾s›ÞIRšëåL;¿© EÖ~Vû¡p[-Þ§ã7_~ñH¡×Í„šyH<Òµ…EéÕë§·éž€Ø aCãm2`Å¥•Ÿmôí [Ä5[·çÛ d³§ô{þ>ó¬yE´›}öñïC½edgÈ!¢1ͪ”Œf–®Ö qZü£ëòãCzLÚ«ªj?ûø.ÿÙd—d„ÞÌó“Šláóñç°&¤ @IXâì.ªñxÌ/L¥]óÙÇ'ö»Æÿæ»Yóš,0atê¿Oæ ø±­vãôóšÐÊÈV’ájÖ°Ÿ+ú,VÀH~QÍòšç鳏ßÌ3š@6ûô"x„ÌÿlBNó8¥q¤úfJVxY]¥Ù•€H†t-É¢QðOþˆl±âg?ãŸü$ù©Ó¢4&š5éõ«WÏ­-'¢ÂMH~]A¦xº2Z?tˆÿªU¾lr¨POk{)ßݨB7q§ëÂ2éFþJ›zJJù§–£UF~âï¾wΠºù…Ùbuxùycú?™V;À¯“½/úIÎèEÞn„î‘Ï™ã~—áÞU¨Ü²gû‰LRr"~¬§x~&ÝhHá8ÉˏïÂa¿°š]s°‘¦gÅeZÌhR軼†Ÿ’Òóx¾{ô8»Å|}tÔEèñÝ ]íZH{G¤¶{Üöñ]Â… #Þ\[´ Jn¶]VÅlKÄâÉ58zë©ái™5 ¸wQÊw‰È¤“kæ{ ©@×¥þF¿—ÅíÆMS8ËϳuÙª+Á“6'UòÑÑÙ²˜•Ðà}؁›r$ṄAÔ@B!žÈ_²cÅ,Ñ¡ëHŠÅ…HÒ&0ì‚’1~²n[sQœD™œgBœÿz=ÁDOŠz3®@ˆƒáïA¿R òsд-wv~ÿì9¾ýèˆ~ <é@{|W¹ Ã…°ÌÆmV˼}F|”’áœWzE!‡_ x.³rM A«Û@¢·¾ú‚~°Ü‡·‡ö“g§ß}ýæøÍ©ä} Pî^¾|zõÕïõüÍïsõÅ›ã/~úøÝ‹«‡oŸ]|gñtï'¾ûäóßçåO=ù}Nêâà»ÇóýÓìÛß)êâ«ìù½WÕO}w·œ^?|3ûüÙú§>výS'0ûvÙüÔëû?=½÷âíñüì峋³óã㯊xûƒËß绯Úì»û—³½òíOíýäÎóÅ‹L÷~âäø'¾ûäÉþw²ïÞ_ÿÔïýjöùnóä'f_Lö¦“½ŸZ|ûêøٳׯ™ìÍV“âþ|zïÉþ˽w—?µ÷pñS‹Wo¯NϧŸ´÷üD~~RÿÄ/Ú_~zÿ¿×ïõàìú÷ú‰Ï”zÊI¿ñÍɤ»wÿ®ß;yzüæø{¿qr™±ñÃP>ɘç18±ùÞÇŽ›>þþáoœçéÖ節錄X˜9ò¶{^ú%¿qr¾^2Ó¦¿ÿï?«^?!çd+¿¤¶o²šLÑ(å?Žë `aûŽ«e³ž,Š6ý™ŸI·ºnÝI×Ï(S6ùûº‡Þ8`ä1ó ¡ìáp8øŽaØð-ƒlä=ƒ’~õK˜wï~ÿû½wïÁ½‡÷>ØßÑ'ˆÌýyúVªŠŒåS÷Û?ó}Ç>Šv›®æOH©üþôé)H€nÙ@SÌúsJ'íþþÐbUNò—}_´¿o^f¤E/'ù¿ëHpëbûx•²3C†´|Û£‡«w‡ Ç6§ðMs¸¬n iú²ºâ<Yë®9BºeVµÄÎ^ê‚þúè(ÌB@çê=žÔ,“üxa1àl¤Ù¬y[ià‹.dz·}A¥¿—ýÌy°+ýݧDg.›b–söÌ Ò~'¾ßª%ùü¡N„|ž"‡´¦lL#ŠV>}ðàÓûÓý‡¶÷îŸïoïOÏóíÉýÉÃí‡ÙÎdÿÞþÞþl2ýÖQaÍò2GøwŸvÈcª–Srô)c[ç‹ê2ÿ.w³õñm:úøÎasޏ¥ÝOªº&e&tô{³Íï=7#"ßo?²eyrÊ<–5H  |~ÿuiarÍ÷ –Mþ=(xÒ뚨MÌRÍÜúá›ÓКoþc|þÿųeî]xÂúo*Áò“Jýùl7?ß{0yp°½³·{°½¿·3ÝžœÏ²í{»ŸÞ»¿»C(|#y›ŽÞk"-JHDÜ !44è¼!R<©Þ};žTp_:çôá0»½®àÑ!Ï:ïý68§^Vžó›nj÷÷Χ“üÁt{oúpº½¿¿“mO²ÙÃíOïg÷÷зÓoFFoÓÑ{M-h 붂j0"ÀhøXüþëw_P<:ÞGŸÆLVÔ)¾ÉF$|ÜÉ€ÜÚÀ`H£ ³«*½×oaVLÞÍ©žóɽƒ|:›mß?ؽ·½?ÛÝÙ Š´ºw÷©â)DÛê˜.Dus¾˜$ ŸÂ2¿¤×y‹LV@çÅź–ß큽”µ’˜. ¼N_5Ý‘}Õ¬9?x§ï`òá*A ú„–ò:„ó  ™oq½Ñ`ôC¨³[á|ØEUy’~œ½(þ7€òòý‹É¾>˜Þ§ŒíìáÎîôÁôÁ½]8·V=ƒªç6½—êaG-®i¬/ÅÃ……ó^fJŸceY¾8/ò’RêsΊfUf׏–ì^½æDX¼tÄ·°Í6r•ªÀ#«M±T¥éÒu] ¡ƒÎª%-Š­(=LçGé£Jè~öÙî½;©R@Ø¢Ì6«ósŠÏèùô„–|ë-Mßô-¯MÊuý¾oÝ ‡;á„‹°ÀòGf؉÷P? G~s×L¢ßÝtžOßZ×Gz0iúR^óèΣýšjÓr=³ióËäÒÆΤzÞ7ù_ÙÅ´¬Ö³À“þtv>ù4Ÿlï>¼·»½ÿ`òéö„æ·w?}=˜í—ùàá7"*·éè½Då°ŒÖõA ¸`‚ÛFÌör[Â`D€Ðð± ׁ`r|z³b\Psòð[³ÉÞä`º÷€ÜÍ)E4Ÿf“íìÁÁùöÞÁÃ{§{Ùn¶óÍLøm:z¯ ' ~¥Û7t3QVdĺ4™M)©±ûéCò¹÷v¶÷ï?<ßÎvv·wÎœïïÝ£)™ÜÿFhr›ŽÞ‹&&p˜š‚Ám£Ø^n79ÚÂ~ ßQqòoC³1m½é”8 TÉ‚‹ªùЫÿ¨çåKëî[ð“_‘Ÿ,–Wì1Ç[ždeŽu-ZaÐ߆[²«{Êà‚?‡Þñb|/…0ЖÖàž3hóÛPK'Râ5Ôºi­! ޟCï¼È¯’Nq¹ß‡Z[nùÈgœxÛW9Rgº.Nè„o~ë¥äù¼?†Ú«s`½§x+«ê?òµþ@[‰þ©¥ü2Øé/®Ý]áñ£_¸œ4«CùwÀãPXaÍdrÈõH}ß#ü–V‹¦”¢üA>³žÆ¤ÞìIQàê)›l6S]ó»m} çÇw${=r_i·ô cŸÏGù–ßK¥«cçk¸ƒºîÅ¿*…üÜd7Oùþk¿qByq$ÖZìlIÖË ÖîöSêïbåBóŏïêÚ3iÂvuöÿ

Coordinator
Aug 13, 2009 at 5:31 AM

Both yesterday and today, when I pull your site up, I don't see any errors.

If you're getting garbage like that, modify the global.asax file in the root of your blog.  In this thread, I posted some code on April 16th.  The code beginning with void Application_Error(object sender, EventArgs e) ...

Put that code into your global.asax file.  When the error would normally occur, you should get some error details instead.