Error loading (settings | packages ...)

Jun 1 at 2:39 PM
hi.

i have just installed a new instance of blogengine.net in multiblog mode at blogs.die.de. there are 3 blogs up there (e.g.: blogs.die.de/tw ). All of them run smoothly. However, for just one them, when going to the "admin" part, i get "error loading packages", "error loading settings", etc. - i cannot change any settings, or delete posts for that blog. the admin pages do work for the other 2 blogs.

any ideas what might be causing this?

WM_THX
-thomas woelfer
Jun 3 at 10:29 AM
same issue I am facing since i uploaded blogengine.net. "error loading Packages" or "update failed" for any operation of modification. "Download failed" for theme update.
Jun 8 at 5:51 PM
I cannot logout successfully from my multiblog sites. I can logout from the base site, but not the added ones. ??
Tue at 9:58 AM
so it doesn't look like there's going to be any answer... however, maybe this "helps" others:

i did not change anything, and the problem persisted for several weeks. but all of a sudden, the admin panel started working again today. Maybe this was some extremely slow background process or something. Anyhow, maybe one only needs to wait for some time. At least that's what happened to me. (Maybe it's something to do with the number of posts: there are 3400 on my case.)

WM_HOPETHISHELPS
-thomas woelfer