New Instance of 1.5. No editor buttons (bold, underline, etc)

Topics: Controls
Sep 16, 2009 at 3:57 PM

I've done a bit of searching through the forums...but have not been able to find anyone else with this issue.

I have a new instance of blogengine running on IIS. Everything is up and rolling fine--EXCEPT that when I create/edit posts or pages, I only cause use the HTML editor. I don't get the editor buttons like I normally would.

Thoughts?

Sep 16, 2009 at 4:06 PM
When the page is initially rendered, there are no buttons. 

However, if I force a refresh/reload of the page, then I get the buttons for the editor as expected.

Thoughts?

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:58 AM, samwise1130 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I've done a bit of searching through the forums...but have not been able to find anyone else with this issue.

I have a new instance of blogengine running on IIS. Everything is up and rolling fine--EXCEPT that when I create/edit posts or pages, I only cause use the HTML editor. I don't get the editor buttons like I normally would.

Thoughts?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (blogengine@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email blogengine@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com