Can't Login to my Blog

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
Oct 5, 2009 at 1:07 PM

Okay so I have been having a problem with my blog, it first started out I could not erase posts from my blog. So I figured I would have to manually delete them from my SQL database, so as it turns out I forgot my Sql password. So godaddy suggested that I reset my password, which I did and logged into my database to see that those posts were not posting in my database, so I checked in my app code folder, under 2009 and seen 3 folders ( o7, 08, 09, but 10 was missing in which the content would of been placed) this likely the reason why I could not delete these posted posts. Now it gets even worse, since changing my database password I could not login to my blog at all. Godaddy rep suggested that I go into my webconfig file and change the password in there to the updated database password. I have done this and cannot login still. This is driving me nuts.

p.s - I think this is happening all because initially I had godaddy switch one of my hosting accounts from iie6 to iie7, I'm thinking after this occured I was supposed to go into my app data or app code and allow write permissions?

Can anyone help me with this? I am just looking for an easy way to add a new login or restore my old login.

Brick wall

I feel so bad rite now after 24 hours of trying everything

Sincerely;

Jesse Grant