Theme

Topics: Themes
Oct 31, 2009 at 12:45 PM

I had download envision theme and applied to my site.

And correctly its applied to my site but i login through admin  and want to enter new enrty then themsdisplayed was old one not new one ..

After studing the code i came to knowthat admin1.master was using for addentry.aspx...

so can anybody tell me how i will get admin.master accordingly  my new theme?

Thanks,

Rakhi Shah

Coordinator
Oct 31, 2009 at 12:49 PM

The Standard theme you saw before on the front of your blog and the Control Panel theme are 2 different themes -- although they look similar.

There is no option to change the control panel theme.  You can of course change it by modifying the admin1.master file.  But that's about it.  

All the themes you see out there for BE are themes for the front of the website.  As far as I know, nobody has developed any themes for the control panel.

Oct 31, 2009 at 12:53 PM

OK..

Thanks for your immediate reply

Regards,

Rakhi Shah

Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 6:19 PM
To: Rakhi Saraf
Subject: Re: Theme [blogengine:73685]

The Standard theme you saw before on the front of your blog and the Control Panel theme are 2 different themes -- although they look similar.

There is no option to change the control panel theme. You can of course change it by modifying the admin1.master file. But that's about it.

All the themes you see out there for BE are themes for the front of the website. As far as I know, nobody has developed any themes for the control panel.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (blogengine@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email blogengine@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com