Gallery Extension / Simpleviewer Extension

Topics: Controls
Jan 8, 2010 at 7:37 AM

Gallery Extension for BlogEngine - SimpleViewer

Just post a extension for Blogengine, with instructions which I've being using for the last few years.

This extension for BlogEngine 1.3x,1.4.x, 1.5.x or latest provide a simple easy way to manage photo galleries. The extension supports Simpleviewer gallery and can be modified to support other XML driven galleries. The extension is provided free of charge without support or warranty.

http://www.i386.com/Services/BlogEngine.aspx

Enjoy!

Gavin

Jan 30, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Glyons, I tried your Extension and while I could get it to work on the Admin Panel, I couldn't get it to create new albums (folders) or store any pictures in the Gallery folder. This is a real shame as the multiple file upload has real potential.

Jan 30, 2010 at 8:29 PM
MGD_King wrote:

Glyons, I tried your Extension and while I could get it to work on the Admin Panel, I couldn't get it to create new albums (folders) or store any pictures in the Gallery folder. This is a real shame as the multiple file upload has real potential.

I also have installed it and see the great potential in it, but I think you left out a step or two. Great looking add in! I wish we could get it working ASAP!