Discussions under ASP.NET 2.0

How to Set Up IIS

first post: AnthonyGrace wrote: I can never get this right in IIS and am not used to working with "...

latest post: AnthonyGrace wrote: Hi Simon, I'm simply trying to set it up on my local machine on Wi...

Upgrade form 2.7

first post: Esikhoob wrote: Hello I have a Blogengine.net 2.7 weblog with Microsoft SQL server ...

Brand new install of 3.3.5.0 error no extensions directory

first post: mushu999 wrote: Followed the manual install instructions on your website, grabbed t...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: I have a clean install of 335 and the extensions directory and its ...

How to add new labels in labels.resx

first post: promsys wrote: How do i add new labels in labels.resx? I tried to write name: "tes...

latest post: promsys wrote: Thanks :)

answered by: SimonBland wrote: It took me a while to figure this out, too: You first need to add ...

error open posts blogengine

first post: rrsgomez wrote: I have a blog with blogengine 2.8 and every time I try to open a po...

Blank Pages

first post: sandeepbonds wrote: I have install BlogEngine.NET in ~/blog/ on my existing aangularjs ...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: Please read my comments in http://blogengine.codeplex.com/discussio...

Administration page for Blogs is now showing the front page

first post: cameronjm wrote: Hi all, The multiblog that I've been supporting seems to be showi...

latest post: cameronjm wrote: Whups, found the issue. I had put in an overly generic URL redirect...

Is there any feature for planning time and date of a post

first post: webdirekt wrote: is there any feature for planning time and date of a post? Can we p...

"Adopting CKEditor" instructions not working. Outdated?

first post: signwave6966 wrote: The documentation for adopting ckeditor seems to be outdated - as i...

latest post: kevinrjamesii wrote: Thanks alot for the post @SimonBland

I'm getting this error in the logs and I can't edit my posts/add themes or extensions

first post: scrummie02 wrote: Failed to decrypt the FormsAuthentication cookie.: Error occurred d...

latest post: Kiamori wrote: I did see this when updating from a previous version that didnt hav...