Discussions under ASP.NET 2.0

app/dashboard/dashboardView.html not found error when loading admin dashboard

first post: allaire wrote: Hello colleagues, I'm having a very weird error when entering admin...

latest post: allaire wrote: Well, I found what was it... damn, I spend quite a lot of time figu...

Multi User

first post: btduoc wrote: How can I do: User register or Add new user by Admin? Only login u...

latest post: btduoc wrote: Thanks!

Dashboard script times out

first post: jamesjl wrote: I've just upgraded a BE 2.7 blog for V3.3.5 and whilst it hasn't be...

Theme Standard-2015 Produces Server Error

first post: jamesjl wrote: If I change the theme to the built-in Standard-2015 I get a parser ...

Authentication Users Via A Third Party Web Service And Other Customisations.

first post: gbade_a wrote: Goodday people, I have a challenge with BlogEngine.NET I have a...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: That's great! Would you be willing to share it on the GitHub page (...

Breadcrumbs for Blog and categories

first post: rox123time wrote: This is code to have category wise breadcrumbs and post for blogen...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: Hello, someone has created an extension for breadcrumb??

Where is the code that carries out the redirect for a PermaLink?

first post: jradxl wrote: Where is the code that carries out the redirect for a PermaLink? I...

latest post: jradxl wrote: Ah, it's caching!! If I start IISExpress on a new port number and n...

Lowercase Url for SEO - Issues

first post: zoomappy wrote: The Goal: I am trying to force each Url of my site to be lowercase ...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: I have the same problem using rule name lowercase in web.config. I...

Redirect all my Post ToLower()

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hello, exist possibility redirect my all post tolower? I use can...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: I remove date from URL of post, but i think i must to make redire...

Change URL leaving date and apsx

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hi if i leave date and aspx in my URL, I must to apply redirect 30...