Discussions under ASP.NET 2.0

I'm getting this error in the logs and I can't edit my posts/add themes or extensions

first post: scrummie02 wrote: Failed to decrypt the FormsAuthentication cookie.: Error occurred d...

latest post: Kiamori wrote: I did see this when updating from a previous version that didnt hav...

"Adopting CKEditor" instructions not working. Outdated?

first post: signwave6966 wrote: The documentation for adopting ckeditor seems to be outdated - as i...

Odd 404 errors

first post: mandreus66 wrote: If we post a blog, we can see it on the computer we posted from. We...

Compress WebResource.axd for PageSpeed Insights

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hi I able "Compress WebResource.axd" in Admin > Settings. and Page...

PageSpeed Insights - Compression Gzip and Caching Browser

first post: fabry19dice wrote: When i make analyse of my site in PageSpeed Insights, Google tell m...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: fstanek what mean _I then made sure that all of my custom javascr...

Will a BlogEngine.NET 2.9.1.0 theme work with 3.3.5.0?

first post: kvaughn wrote: I have a couple of sites running BlogEngine.NET 2.9.1.0. I just wan...

Why do my existing posts not get updated? BlogEngine 3.3.5

first post: chobo2 wrote: I moved my blog over to my own VM hosted in Azure. While I was doin...

latest post: chobo2 wrote: Yes it is empty. Selecting an author seems to fix it(at least for o...

Images getting 404

first post: chobo2 wrote: Hi I moved my blogengine site to a new server and upgraded. I am g...

My site don't see path /IMAGES...jpgx

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hello, in my site I don't see by some days images with this path ...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: Ok Solved, Pipeline mode of my hosting was in mode Classic and no...

Is upcoming BlogEngine.NET version based no webform or mvc?

first post: pepper wrote: rtur, you have been posting the dev updates about the project on yo...

latest post: pepper wrote: Hi Rtur, When blogengine will be MVC as the latest BlogEngine.NET ...