Discussions under Themes

Missing "Gallery menu item

first post: jradxl wrote: Although the documentation says:- Under custom -> gallery, in gal...

Admin Demo - cannot login

first post: jelper1982 wrote: How can we see the login demo: http://zoo.azurewebsites.net/Account...

latest post: jradxl wrote: Please can you tell me, or tell me where I can find, the Admin Acco...

Compress WebResource.axd for PageSpeed Insights

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hi I able "Compress WebResource.axd" in Admin > Settings. and Page...

PageSpeed Insights - Compression Gzip and Caching Browser

first post: fabry19dice wrote: When i make analyse of my site in PageSpeed Insights, Google tell m...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: fstanek what mean _I then made sure that all of my custom javascr...

Better text editor to support RTL languages like Persian

first post: iSaad wrote: Hi, unfortunately still .NETBlogEngine text editor doesn't support...

latest post: iSaad wrote: Orchard CMS 's rich text editor just can make a paragraph RTL&LTR. ...

Will a BlogEngine.NET 2.9.1.0 theme work with 3.3.5.0?

first post: kvaughn wrote: I have a couple of sites running BlogEngine.NET 2.9.1.0. I just wan...

Responsive Widget

first post: sleedata wrote: I'm currently using BlogEngine.Net v3.3.5 that comes with Standard ...

My site don't see path /IMAGES...jpgx

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hello, in my site I don't see by some days images with this path ...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: Ok Solved, Pipeline mode of my hosting was in mode Classic and no...

Themes for DotNetBlogEngine

first post: ayonhere wrote: I have posted an article on how to combine BE 3.x with WrapBootstra...

Blog Post & Page Title & Meta Descriptoin

first post: SURFThru wrote: I used jQuery to set a blog post/page to the title of the post and ...