Discussions under Controls

Filtering of Plugin in BE 3.3.5

first post: HillPeaceman wrote: Hi All, It could be interesting to display only plugin from the ga...

Why this RSS won't shown in BlogRoll

first post: Esikhoob wrote: Hi I am using Blogengine.net 3.3.5 and I want to add 2 RSS links to...

Add Responsive Banner Image

first post: AnthonyGrace wrote: I've tried everything I can think of but cannot add a responsive ba...

latest post: AnthonyGrace wrote: **goranh wrote:** > Where is the background image in this? Updated...

answered by: AnthonyGrace wrote: I finally got this to work responsively using the following: Maste...

Blogpost is only visible after a few hours

first post: G43beli wrote: Hi there When I write a blogpost and publish it right after savin...

latest post: goranh wrote: Check that the 'Timezone' is correct. You find it under Settings - ...

How to Set Up IIS

first post: AnthonyGrace wrote: I can never get this right in IIS and am not used to working with "...

latest post: AnthonyGrace wrote: Thanks for pointing that out about Codeplex! :)

answered by: SimonBland wrote: OK, you're running IIS Express on your Windows 10 local machine. T...

Custom Home Page in BE 3.3?

first post: khambley wrote: How do I make a custom home page in BE 3.3? These instructions here...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: Great! However, you shouldn't need to make changes to the Web.Confi...

Customizing Standard Theme

first post: AnthonyGrace wrote: I'm about to setup a new programming blog. I have an old blog that ...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: Me again. I can't help with the migration. I guess you're going to...

answered by: SimonBland wrote: Me again. I can't help with the migration. I guess you're going to...

Widget problem with 3.3.5

first post: HalfBakedLunatic wrote: I just upgraded to 3.3.5 and now I get the following error on my fr...

latest post: HalfBakedLunatic wrote: Thank you Simon! That indeed solved my problem. The only minor iss...

Users allowed to create account

first post: kdmiller45 wrote: Hate to sound stupid butttt, I just installed this Blog software l...

Redirect Categoryes to SubDomain

first post: wwnaweb wrote: Hi, I am not sure if there is a plugin to redirect categories to a ...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: There isn't a plugin that will do this, as far as I know. It's dif...