Discussions under Controls

Related Posts in Sidebar

first post: Andy_McKay wrote: I've adapted the standard related posts control so that it can be d...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: Hello Someone is using related post on the sidebar? Do you have ...

Show/Hide widget by user's role

first post: btduoc wrote: How can I show or hide a widget by user role?

latest post: btduoc wrote: Instance or Widget type are OK. I think, using difference Widget fo...

Multi User

first post: btduoc wrote: How can I do: User register or Add new user by Admin? Only login u...

latest post: btduoc wrote: Thanks!

Add or remove widgets

first post: kvaughn wrote: I am new to BlogEngine and just finished upgrading an existing blog...

latest post: goranh wrote: What theme do you use? Does it include a wdiget_zone? Is the mark-u...

Blogpost is only visible after a few hours

first post: G43beli wrote: Hi there When I write a blogpost and publish it right after savin...

latest post: kbdavis07 wrote: Hi, It is the Server Off Time settings in BE. You have to set the...

Authentication Users Via A Third Party Web Service And Other Customisations.

first post: gbade_a wrote: Goodday people, I have a challenge with BlogEngine.NET I have a...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: That's great! Would you be willing to share it on the GitHub page (...

Breadcrumbs for Blog and categories

first post: rox123time wrote: This is code to have category wise breadcrumbs and post for blogen...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: Hello, someone has created an extension for breadcrumb??

Where is the code that carries out the redirect for a PermaLink?

first post: jradxl wrote: Where is the code that carries out the redirect for a PermaLink? I...

latest post: jradxl wrote: Ah, it's caching!! If I start IISExpress on a new port number and n...

Redirect all my Post ToLower()

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hello, exist possibility redirect my all post tolower? I use can...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: I remove date from URL of post, but i think i must to make redire...

Mobile Slide-Out Menu

first post: TypicalTopaz wrote: Hello! I just started using BlogEngine, and I'm really impressed! ...