Discussions under Controls

Redirect Categoryes to SubDomain

first post: wwnaweb wrote: Hi, I am not sure if there is a plugin to redirect categories to a ...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: There isn't a plugin that will do this, as far as I know. It's dif...

ReCaptcha only shown in Chrome

first post: leof wrote: I don't know what happened, but ReCaptcha is no anymore shown in Ed...

latest post: leof wrote: It is working again. I think it has to do with a change in a link a...

File Manger

first post: JefferyS wrote: Having an Issue with File Manager. First the docs say under Content...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: Hey Jeffrey - First of all, I'm a user, not a developer, so I'll ...

Widget problem when upgrading from 3.1.1.0 to 3.3.5.0

first post: scottstgelais wrote: I'm trying to upgrade from 3.1.1.0 to 3.3.5.0 but am having an issu...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: Sorry @scottstgelais, that's all I've got that I think might actual...

API Access to Posts

first post: naylard wrote: Hi, I was wondering if one can get around to reading API/posts wi...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: Yes, you can. - just use the RSS feed as the API. You don't need a ...

Active Directory Authentication for Blogengine

first post: Gabe360 wrote: I was wondering if there is a plugin or sample code out that allow ...

latest post: scrummie02 wrote: Why not use IIS for this?

PostList.ascx JQuery Script

first post: SimonBland wrote: I'm trying to improve the Bootstrappiness of my blog. As part of th...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: A simple solution: permissions not set properly on the scripts fold...

answered by: SimonBland wrote: A simple solution: permissions not set properly on the scripts fold...

Tags and Tag Cloud do not work

first post: kaciho wrote: Hi, I've just installed BlogEngine on Azure and using Yoko theme...

Cloud Tags Don't Work

first post: borak wrote: Hi, I'm using version 3.3.5, upgrade this version. But do not i...

Compress WebResource.axd for PageSpeed Insights

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hi I able "Compress WebResource.axd" in Admin > Settings. and Page...