Discussions under Controls

Active Directory Authentication for Blogengine

first post: Gabe360 wrote: I was wondering if there is a plugin or sample code out that allow ...

latest post: carywlanders wrote: I would like for it to work with Active Directory also. Can someone...

Widget problem when upgrading from 3.1.1.0 to 3.3.5.0

first post: scottstgelais wrote: I'm trying to upgrade from 3.1.1.0 to 3.3.5.0 but am having an issu...

Tags and Tag Cloud do not work

first post: kaciho wrote: Hi, I've just installed BlogEngine on Azure and using Yoko theme...

Cloud Tags Don't Work

first post: borak wrote: Hi, I'm using version 3.3.5, upgrade this version. But do not i...

Compress WebResource.axd for PageSpeed Insights

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hi I able "Compress WebResource.axd" in Admin > Settings. and Page...

PageSpeed Insights - Compression Gzip and Caching Browser

first post: fabry19dice wrote: When i make analyse of my site in PageSpeed Insights, Google tell m...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: fstanek what mean _I then made sure that all of my custom javascr...

Better text editor to support RTL languages like Persian

first post: iSaad wrote: Hi, unfortunately still .NETBlogEngine text editor doesn't support...

latest post: iSaad wrote: Orchard CMS 's rich text editor just can make a paragraph RTL&LTR. ...

Trying to upgrade from 3.1.1 to 3.3 - it says I already have the latest version?

first post: cameronjm wrote: Hi there, As the title states, I'm trying to upgrade from 3.1.1 t...

latest post: Dezryth wrote: I also have this exact same issue and would like to get auto-upgrad...

Is there a way to use Roles for Posts

first post: G43beli wrote: Hi Is there a way I can choose a role when I'm writing a blog? An...

How To Display Newsletter Subscrition in Admin Backend

first post: G43beli wrote: Hi Is it possible to view the emails from the newsletter.xml file...