Discussions under Controls

Add javascript to TextBox

first post: kaze72 wrote: Hi, Anyone knows how to reconfigure the TextBox widget to accept j...

latest post: kaze72 wrote: Worked perfectly, thanks!

Upgrade

first post: vidadala wrote: Hello Sir, I'm using winhost and they are very poor in the custom...

Restrict newsletter unwanted emails

first post: wd_digvijay wrote: Hi am facing an issue in blog,there are sometimes some one mistaken...

Textbox widget Title Bar

first post: plippard wrote: How does one get the Textbox widget title bar to remain visible in ...

latest post: plippard wrote: Thanks ...I will give it a try Sent from my iPhone 6

Textbox widget HTML content

first post: plippard wrote: Valid HTML content used previously in a textbox widget is no longer...

latest post: seyfolahi wrote: Hi, I checked in the demo site, I didn't see any problem. please ch...

Calendar Widget

first post: plippard wrote: Where did the Calendar widget disappear to in version 3.3 ?

Error StartIndex can not be less than zero. Parameter name: startIndex

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hi if i try to disable facebookShare in AddThisDotNetv5 after I pu...

LinkedIn Script Widget in Text Box

first post: TimWappat wrote: I used to have my linked in <Script> widget pasted into the source ...

latest post: sczerno wrote: I was able to get this to work: Create a Text Box. Add something...

How to add scripts?

first post: kaze72 wrote: Hi, How are you adding scripts into the widget area. For example ...

latest post: sczerno wrote: I was able to get this to work: Create a Text Box. Add something t...

Taking copies of Posts

first post: FMK1Corp wrote: I am new to Blogengine and would like to know how I can take copies...