This project is read-only.
1
Vote

issues when having '<object>' in the title

description

Hi,
I had a strange behavior where some blog posts, when displayed individually, had all their text centered. Which was not the case when they were displayed in a global posts page.
I just discovered that the reason in my case was the PREV / NEXT buttons.
In this specific case, the title of the previous post was: "Convert a List<object> to List<something known only at runtime>"
When I changed this title to: "Convert a List<T> to..." the post was correctly displayed.
So, I imagine that, for some reason, PREV button was interpreting "<object>" as an html tag not as text (despite the content correctly set to & lt ;object & gt ;)
If you please can help investigate / advise to solve this issue.

Thanks

comments