I started using 3.1 and everything is fine www.gosam.info, except tags are not working I tried multiple combinations like setting, slug, removing from category but nothing is able to help save me t...
Id #12577 | Release:
| Updated: Today at 6:48 AM by samarsalica | Created: Today at 6:48 AM by samarsalica
Recent change to PostPager may benefit from further tweak.
When a paged tag list is entered on it's first page the URL looks something like this /?tag=/sometag
With the fix applied when paging ba...
Id #12576 | Release:
| Updated: Fri at 3:27 PM by Andy_McKay | Created: Fri at 3:24 PM by Andy_McKay
My blog is about 80 posts 1.9 mb total xml size.
The web app keeps growing to 1000 MB+, I now use iis recycling options to recycle it when 700mb is reached, but this is not ideal.
I decided to i...
Id #12575 | Release:
| Updated: Mon at 1:44 AM by kbdavis07 | Created: Jan 18 at 1:57 PM by medvjed
Local install of vers 3.1 (running through VS 2013) , connecting to MS-SQL 2008 R2.
Followed the instructions ( setup\SQLServer\ReadMe.txt)
-- created blank db
-- Ran the CREATE scripts ... set...
Id #12574 | Release:
| Updated: Jan 17 at 5:53 PM by redacted | Created: Jan 16 at 9:04 PM by redacted
I upgraded db with script MSSQLUpgradeFrom2.8to3.0.sql, run SortOrderUpdate.sql. But when I debug BE from visual studio I can see blank page instead of posts list of my blog. I use my real database...
Id #12573 | Release:
| Updated: Jan 16 at 8:51 AM by sKai | Created: Jan 15 at 8:10 PM by sKai
I want rewrite url because my blog contains some strange code after /blog like this www.abc.com/blog#.VGu54trf like this i want to remove it or rewrite url please help.
Id #12572 | Release:
| Updated: Jan 15 at 6:52 PM by ildrago | Created: Jan 13 at 3:46 PM by ayazi
I created a foldar with name blog and copied all files of BlogEngine in a subfolder. www.abc.com/blog/
. then as i trying to run the blog its showing the error "
Server Error in '/' A...
Id #12571 | Release:
| Updated: Jan 15 at 6:55 PM by ildrago | Created: Jan 11 at 11:43 PM by kapildevsharma
I purchased a plan at Host4ASP.NET and installed Blogengine.net using their control panel. However, there is a 503 error in my site. What should I do to remove this issue.
Id #12570 | Release:
| Updated: Mon at 10:22 PM by kbdavis07 | Created: Jan 9 at 2:20 AM by NinaLee
I accidentally ran the db script twice - and spent the next hour or so trying to figure out what I broke.
It turns out there is no unique constraint on
Id #12569 | Release:
| Updated: Jan 8 at 5:59 PM by wjdavis5 | Created: Jan 8 at 5:56 PM by wjdavis5
I have moved our BE 3.x from a locally hosted VM to run on an Azure website against an Azure SQL DB. Our BE install supports multiple blogs using 18.104.22.168
I have a problem that I cannot create new...
Id #12568 | Release:
| Updated: Jan 17 at 1:02 PM by rfennell | Created: Jan 6 at 11:57 AM by rfennell