Insert/Edit Embedded media bug

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
Oct 6, 2007 at 2:24 AM
Edited Oct 6, 2007 at 2:32 AM
Hello,
V1.2. I create a new blog from my workstation (blog is in a remote server on the same domain).
I click the button Insert/Edit Embedded Media.
I clcick the "Browse" button. I receive the error "FileBrowser: Call Back Function" CallbackFunction could not be found"
Tried on both i.e. 6 and most recent Firefox.
BTY, I had a similar issue with v1.1 when using this to add a picture.

V1.2 picture upload button in the post creation screen works OK, while annoying because if you put he cursor in the middle of the post, and upload a picture, the picture will be added at the end of the post anyways, leading you to drag the picture up the post little by little until it is where you want it to be.

I also wonder if there is a way to email the post as an HTML document, not just a plain vanilla hmtl URL.
Philippe
Oct 6, 2007 at 11:55 AM
Edited Oct 6, 2007 at 3:26 PM
Hello again, this is a problem that is not specific of the 1.2 version the same problem exist in 1.1 version it is, i think a problem of configuration of the tinyMCE again.

I ve made a tour on TinyMCE site it seems to me that CallbackFunction must be configure with a third part browser like file or image browser there is some to by on the site.

See my blog : http://www.sodevlog.fr/asp.net.blog/
Oct 24, 2007 at 7:48 PM
I've just installed the latest release and am having the same problem uploading media. Has anyone figured out the cause? I can't use this blog if it's difficult for our admins to upload video. I appreciate you help!

Jeff