Google AdSense in BlogEngine.NET?

Jan 13, 2008 at 3:59 PM
How do you add Google AdSense ads to a BlogEngine blog? Thanks!
Jan 21, 2008 at 5:30 AM
You can add the AdSense code to your site.master page (eg. .../themes/standard/site.master) and the ads will display whenever someone reads your post from your website. They don't show in the RSS feed.

Another option I've been contemplating is to put the AdSense code in the PostView.ascx file just above or below the post footer section. In this case, there will be an ad in each individual post (either above or below the post footer). I haven't check, but I don't believe this will show in the RSS feed.

A third option is to put the ad code within the post using WLW (the default tiny_mce editor used to remove this type of code). I also haven't checked, but I believe this will send the AdSence code through the RSS feed, which I personally don't want to do or like.

Apr 14, 2008 at 11:33 AM
Edited Apr 16, 2008 at 5:49 PM

MiniToolsTimm wrote:
How do you add Google AdSense ads to a BlogEngine blog? Thanks!

You can download and install the "Adsense Iniector" extension, developed by Cristiano Fino. This extension put a adsense box in posts and pages. The Cristiano Fino's blog report a translate version of original italian post.

http://www.cristianofino.net/post/Adsense-Injector-extension-per-BlogEngineNET.aspx