Do you guys like the way i've implemented ADSENSE into my blog?

May 11, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Would anybody like the code for it?

May 11, 2010 at 5:53 PM

i'm very disappointed about you and your page.

1. Using this forum to show us your ads
  2. Using free blog software without any credits. poor!
  3. Using free skin without any credits. poor!

These guys spent many time to supply all the stuff you! use to drive your site. I think you should at least show credits to the guys who made the stuff for you, so that they can get traffic and hopefully some income to go on with their work.

May 11, 2010 at 6:00 PM
Edited May 11, 2010 at 6:02 PM

1) I was using the forum to see if anyone was interested in the code to show the ads. the 20 hits I get from here will be negligible to the 5000 hits I get a day...

2/3) I meant to but 'inspired by'; I will at tonights update. In any regard, there is probably less than 20% of original code with the engine or theme....

It would be like posting 'powered by PHP' on my page because I happened to use PHP occassiaonlly

May 11, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Thats a beginning ;)

btw, what is special interesting in showing the ads on the left side. There is just one more div showing adsense. Or did you anything special coding to get it working?

May 11, 2010 at 7:06 PM

I am talking about the 'inline' ads in the middle of the page (for some reason, they only regularly display if yo goto ... even though thats the same as without the page=1)...try it like that