Have set up an blog in a subdirectory and it´s running. Using the release as today and the latest from WLW
Next was to set up an acount in Live Writter like this.
1. Open WLW.
2. Tools -> Accounts -> Add...
3. Blog Service -> "Other blog service".
4. For "Web address of your blog" enter your blog's homepage URL (e.g. http://www.example.com)
5. Username & Password -> Enter the username/password you use to log into your blog.
6. Give your account a "Blog nickname".
Then i get a error, that says it can´t lock on to it, something about the metaweblog.axd.
What could it be.
No problems when publishing in BE.
I have a BE-blog running in the root and there is no problems with that when using WLW, but i want to move it all to the sub.
Here i have tried to delete the acount and set it up again. That works.