I recently upgraded from 1.6 to 2.0. I was using XML before but now I decided to switch to DB. I am using MSSQL 2005 and using
ASP.Net 2.0/3.0/3.5 with IIS7 on GoDaddy. I also used the web.config that came with the setup and entered in my connection settings. I logged in as admin and changed
I have noticed several things that aren't working correctly.
-When I go to "Settings" and changed the blog name and then hit "Save Changes", the page appears to post back. However, the changes I make are never saved.
-Under "Profile", I check another role to add. I hit "Save Changes" and the check is undone.
-Under "Users" there are none. I go to click "Add Users" and the page DOES NOT post back.
-When I try to add a post after filling in all the required info, the page DOES NOT post back.
Another thing to point out is that the dashboard has 0 for everything in the left column (Users, Posts). I was able to successfully delete the first post from the archive.aspx page as an admin but when I log in to my DB, it is still there. I am also
able to delete from the blogroll. Since that change can be made to the DB, I am wondering why almost everything else is not.
Please let me know if this is enough info or if I should post any code.