Colorbox.css - File Does Not Exist - Bug?

Topics: Themes
Feb 11, 2011 at 3:36 PM
Edited Feb 11, 2011 at 3:37 PM

Steps to Reproduce:
1.  Set breakpoint in Global.asax in Application_Error() on this line: "HttpContext context = ((HttpApplication)sender).Context;"
2.  Run site and login as Admin / Admin.
3.  Surf to Posts tab / Categories Sub-Tab (/BlogEngine.NET/admin/Posts/Categories.aspx)
4.  Examine Request.FilePath variable.

Missing Files:
"/BlogEngine.NET/admin/Posts/images/colorbox/internet_explorer/borderTopLeft.png"
"/BlogEngine.NET/admin/Posts/images/colorbox/internet_explorer/borderTopCenter.png"
"/BlogEngine.NET/admin/Posts/images/colorbox/internet_explorer/borderTopRight.png"
"/BlogEngine.NET/admin/Posts/images/colorbox/internet_explorer/borderMiddleLeft.png"
"/BlogEngine.NET/admin/Posts/images/colorbox/internet_explorer/borderMiddleRight.png"
"/BlogEngine.NET/admin/Posts/images/colorbox/internet_explorer/borderBottomLeft.png"
"/BlogEngine.NET/admin/Posts/images/colorbox/internet_explorer/borderBottomCenter.png"
"/BlogEngine.NET/admin/Posts/images/colorbox/internet_explorer/borderBottomRight.png"

Can someone tell me if this is a bug, or where I can get the missing files, or what I can do to bypass this error?
Thank you.  Keep up the good work.

Feb 12, 2011 at 5:23 AM

I am unable to replicate the error or at least see it.  How exactly do you Examine the Request.FilePath variable?

If you download from here and follow the path shown above the files are in the download.  Otherwise you can visit the colorbox web site and download.

Hope this helps

Feb 14, 2011 at 1:55 PM
Edited Feb 14, 2011 at 8:47 PM

I'm examining "Request.FilePath" using the Watch window after the breakpoint is hit.   It looks like the images are located in
  Admin/Images/ColorBox/Internet_Explorer
but the request path is:
  Admin/Posts/Images/ColorBox/Internet_Explorer

I believe changing
.cboxIE #cboxTopLeft{background:transparent; filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src=images/colorbox/internet_explorer/borderTopLeft.png, sizingMethod='scale');}

to
.cboxIE #cboxTopLeft{background:transparent; filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src=/admin/images/colorbox/internet_explorer/borderTopLeft.png, sizingMethod='scale');}

resolves the issue, but I do not know if that is the "correct" solution.
-Jeff

Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 12:24 AM
To: gbishop@fkq.com
Subject: Re: Colorbox.css - File Does Not Exist - Bug? [blogengine:245636]

I am unable to replicate the error or at least see it. How exactly do you Examine the Request.FilePath variable?

If you download from here and follow the path shown above the files are in the download. Otherwise you can visit the colorbox web site and download.

Hope this helps