No comments can be added

Apr 5, 2008 at 5:56 PM
I have setup Blogengine and it is up and running, I can pull down the web site, modified settings......
I amusing IIS 7 and xml files no sql
Something strange happening when I add a new entry, click save for example title = Testblog, I get the following error

Server Error in '/BlogEngine' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /BlogEngine/post/Testblog.aspx.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In spite of this error, when I go back to home,I can see the new blog that I entered but when clicking on "Permalink | Comments (0)", I get the same error mentioned above.
You can see it at http://82.225.56.11/BlogEngine/

Thanks
Coordinator
Apr 5, 2008 at 7:17 PM
The home and admin are "real" pages, they physically exist on the server. Your post is "virtual", it is created by handler that writes posts to URL. Looks like your site is not configured as application in IIS so handler is not working. Go to IIS manager, right-click your site -> convert to application -> use classic .NET AppPool