Theme Channel Pro final version

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0, Controls, Themes
May 19, 2011 at 7:22 PM
Edited May 19, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Hi @all,

i just finished the theme Channel Pro. It's up and used by my site.  I'll provide it for download this weekend. But it would be nice if you test it and give me feedback if you find any bugs.

You can find details here: Theme Channel Pro: Final Testing

May 19, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Very nice, I'll add it to later tonight if you don't mind.

May 19, 2011 at 11:35 PM

It's looking good.

Small point, click on search icon not working.

As a side issue, did you manage to get around to removing dependencies from the controls/widgets to the theme base code/helper classes?

I'm asking because I like the widgets, especially the recent and popular posts and on a not to altruistic note, would like to use these without to much modification.

May 20, 2011 at 5:25 AM

@rtur: please don't add the version you can download to the gallery. It's the previous version. I'll package a new one this weekend.

@Andy: i'll fix the search button :) And yes, the widgets are are not part of the theme. You can get them as a seperate download this weekend, too.

May 20, 2011 at 6:04 AM

Thanks for providing the feature to hide the categories with : as first letter. Waiting for final download version.

Just one feedback this time that I tried to add comment but not able to do so. I tried it on Chrome and on IE. 

May 20, 2011 at 7:13 AM

Hi J,

thanks for the hint. I've made a quick fix. Now comments should work. Damn, yesterday about 100 visitor and comments not working. aarrrgh.

May 20, 2011 at 9:21 AM

100 visitor ? and no one complained about it ? :) surprised.

and yes i just tested comment is working now. I pasted one more suggestion :) 

Apr 4, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I really like this theme but I can not do the installation. Please help.