Site Down, Will Pay Someone to Fix It

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0, Business Logic Layer, Controls
May 28, 2011 at 5:39 AM

My BlogEngine 1.6.1 site is down.  I have no idea why.  I am more than willing to pay someone $40 to fix it and upgrade it to the latest version.  I installed it through GoDaddy's hosting connection, and unlike Wordpress, I am not given an option to update it.

Anyone wish to help?

Please email me at peter.egan.jr@gmail.com, and/or call me at 504-554-0242.

I need to get this site back up ASAP.  Can anyone help?

The site is here:  http://blog.pamelaegan.com

I will provide any and all information required to fix the site and perform the upgrades once I have spoken to someone by phone or email.  My preference is by phone.  I am desperate right now as it has been down for more than 24 hours.  Call me anytime.  I will not sleep until this problem has been resolved, so it won't be too late for you to call.

Somebody please help me!

May 28, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Edited Oct 24, 2011 at 8:20 PM

I sent you an email.

Java Blog

May 29, 2011 at 5:13 PM
Care to help me fix it? I will send money via PayPal. Please call me at 504-554-0242 or provide a number and I will call. I'd rather give out password information over the phone as I've had issues with email security.

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 4:07 AM, kbdavis07 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I sent you an email.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (blogengine@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email blogengine@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com