This project is read-only.

Invalid object name 'be_DataStoreSettings'.

Jul 5, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Edited Jul 8, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Since I'm trying to use BlogEngine with MS SQL Server 2008 I'm having this issue. Please help get rid of this. Here is the detailed error log:


Server Error in '/tech' Application.

Invalid object name 'be_DataStoreSettings'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'be_DataStoreSettings'.

Jul 5, 2011 at 11:47 AM
Edited Jul 5, 2011 at 11:57 AM

I have tried copying the ASP.Net4.Web.Config from setup directory and modifying the connection string still occurs same error. When I default to 'DbBlogProvider' error shows up.

Jul 5, 2011 at 2:57 PM

The blog I was trying to connect with SQL Server 2008 was previously setup with xml

I started from the scratch and modifying the configuration file when I tried to log in it worked.


Thanks BlogEngine .Net for such a nice a blog. Hope I can contribute in future. With lots of thanks.