Hi All: I'm trying to upgrade my 1.6 installation to 188.8.131.52. I followed the upgrade instructions and everything is working except for the recaptcha control. I'm using a custom theme that I copied from my 1.6 installation.
I have both 1.6 and 2.5 running as separate applications under a parent website. They are both using the same sql2008 dB. I used the SQLServerWeb.Config when installing 2.5.
I checked under admin/extensions and recaptcha is enabled, and I added the same public/private keys used in 1.6. The control displays properly under 1.6, but doesn't appear under 2.5. I am not logged in when testing the functionality.
I've restarted the website, but no change.