spellchecker for TinyMCE?

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
Feb 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I already tried http://www.kelvinluck.com/2009/01/using-spell-checker-for-tinymce-with-net-on-iis/ but all this did was make my timeMCE bars disappear. Does anyone know how to do this for blog engine?

Thanks.

Feb 16, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Edited Feb 16, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Have a look at this post 

There were are a couple of problems using this spell checker which we managed to get sorted, now I'm wondering why we bothered since the built in browser spell checkers work better (with the exception of I.E.). For I.E. there is of course the iespell plugin that comes with the tiny editor, and is configured ready for use with fresh BE installs. Having said that, I still use the one you mention above.

Feb 17, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Andy_McKay wrote:

Have a look at this post 

There were are a couple of problems using this spell checker which we managed to get sorted, now I'm wondering why we bothered since the built in browser spell checkers work better (with the exception of I.E.). For I.E. there is of course the iespell plugin that comes with the tiny editor, and is configured ready for use with fresh BE installs. Having said that, I still use the one you mention above.

Isn't it funny how that article originally stemmed from my post? lol

It works now, thanks.