My Wish List

Aug 20, 2008 at 8:46 PM
Probably not the right area to be posting this.  But I thought I'd give it a shot.

So far I've been very impressed with this product.  I am sure there will be many more things to come that will continue to make this an even better product.

Just a couple of things I'd like to see??

- A method to order the different blocks on posts...  ie.  I'd like comments ABOVE related posts.
- A method to manage uploaded resources.  I can upload files and images.  I can certainly use FTP to go in and rename and delete items but it'd sure be nice to have something built into the software that could assist.

- Would really love to get the themes back in the next release.  I am a strong WinForms developer but can sometimes struggle with ASP.NET.  I don't want to have to create my own theme.
- On that same subject, it'd be nice to have a theme editor without having to drop the source into .NET IDE and do a recompile.  That'd be WAY cool.  I would be satisfied if the table tags worked properly when I add my own image into the header area  (or whatever that was called).  Instead of shifting everything to the right it wrapped everything down.

Thanks for the great product.
Aug 20, 2008 at 9:28 PM
I don't understand what you mean by get themes back.  As far as I know, themes are still there.  They may not all be included, but adding a theme that's already made is as simple as downloading it and placing it in the themes folder.