Apr 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Edited Apr 15, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Hi. I took a look at this, while testing under the latest build of BE (not 22.214.171.124 but 126.96.36.199). I found 2 problems though which prevented the widget functions from working (move & edit, probably delete also). One problem is a change
needs to be made to WidgetContainer.cshtml in the AllTuts them folder. Around line 23 in that file is this:
that should be changed by removing the hyphen, so it becomes:
It's probably easiest if I just paste that in here the revised site.cshtml file ... below.
EDIT: I removed all that markup, and just put the site.cshtml
file here for download (of course remove the TXT extension).