Strange Indexing Behavior

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
Jul 13, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Edited Aug 30, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Hi to everyone,

i've a problem with the google indexing of the page of my blogengine site, here an example:

if you write

*Edited* traslochi tradate

on google (i'm trying on google.it) you will find out that there will be some result of *Edited*, the problem is that the "title" of the result will be something like

Traslochi Tradate - *Edited* - Traslocare a Milano

The first part is ok, it's meaningful, the second part is ok, it's the name of the site, but the third part has no sense, traslocare a milano (which means moving to Milan) should not be there.

The strange thing is that if i go to the page found "http://*Edited*/page/Traslochi-Tradate.aspx" the phrase "Traslocare a milano" is not present (also checking in the source html).

That phrase is the title of a post that is not linked in the page we are talking about.

The big problem is that this behavior is happening in a lot of pages.

Can someone please help me to identify the source of the problem and fix it?

Any kind of suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance

Jul 20, 2012 at 5:42 AM
Edited Aug 30, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Noone has ideas on how to solve this problem? It is driving me crazy... I've surely done something wrong but i cannot figure out what....

A direction or a suggestion on where to or how to investigate better would be greatly appreciated.. I don't know where to look more..
( just for information, i'm a c# developer so a direction would be more then enough)

Thanks to everyone

Bye