Post to Facebook Extension

Jul 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Can anyone recommend an extension that will Post my Blog Post to my Facebook page? Seems that the SocialPublish extension that is in the Gallery will only post to twitter.

I get errors trying to install it as well. Oh, when an error occurs, it tells me to check my log file. Where is this log file it is refering to? Any Ideas?

Thanks guys.....

Jul 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I use this one on my site. If you use it make sure you also check out my post about the Country Chooser option in your blog replies.

Jul 20, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Thanks MGD_King, I saw that one too, I guess what I need is something that will automatically post the blog to facebook when its posted on the Blog site. Syndication sort of i guess. I ran across this , http://www.networkedblogs.com/  but I thought there may be an extension that worked and integrated in to BE that gave us more control.

Jul 20, 2012 at 2:48 PM

So what you're looking for is a "hook" that will post to your FB account everytime you post a new blog post? I've never heard of an extension for that, in fact, I didn't even know it was possible. LOL

Jul 20, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Exactly! And Yes I think it is possible. Would be a nice extension to have too instead of using a 3rd party service.