I finally got this cleared up, I had made sure that I had changed hashed to clear in the web.config and uploaded it, but not in time before some users tried to login and of course their clear passwrords would not work and they had to reset passwords. Then
when I could not see the users on the admin/users page I remembered about <jsonSerialization maxJsonLength="2147483644" /> and changed the
With the old hoster and the newhoster I got mixed up with what web.config went where and neglected to upload it to the new server. When I did it worked fine.
I believe I put this info in another post instead of this one. So what I finally ended up with is BE working fine on the new server and not working on the old server, I never could get it loading.
I had a domain registar transfer pending and could not change the DNS to point to the new server so I thought I was going be be down for days. Then I remembered about pointing to a url in the control panel and tried to do that, I ended
up getting support to point to a temporary alternate url which will be in effect until the DNS changes.
So all is well, the point of doing all this is because the old host quit forwarding email to free email domains and even some like comcast. We have 21 SAHC email accounts forwarding to personal addresses and the board members and volunteers did not
like going to a email web panel and checking SAHC email. The new host does not have any email forwarding issues, at least not yet. The new server is faster then the old server and when the DNS changes the email forwarding will kick in.
It has been a journey, thanks for your help.