social media plugin for my site

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0, Business Logic Layer, Controls, Themes
Nov 23, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Hi, Is there any plugin available which can help my users to login to my website using their existing social ID like facebook, twitter, google, live, myspace and others? Any help is greatly appreciated

Nov 23, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Recently, I came across Social login widgets (http://dnbegallery.org/cms/List/Widgets/LoginRadius) and found it quite useful. It took away the pain of integrating Social ID providers for login and now my users can login without creating any new account with their existing accounts of facebook, google, twiter and others. The whole process is very simple and complete in an hour and my users can utilize the power of Social login.

Nov 24, 2012 at 6:25 AM
Edited Nov 27, 2012 at 5:10 AM

Hello everyone, Can we remove the process of create new account by registeration process At web??

Dec 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM
gregganderton wrote:

Hello everyone, Can we remove the process of create new account by registration process At web??

Just try the plugin referred above for the same and it will allow your users login using their already existing Social accounts like Facebook, google, twitter and others.... To learn more about it you can refer to Loginradius

Feb 25, 2013 at 5:25 AM
Thanks taryncooksey.....Your suggestion for LoginRadius is really helpful!!!